How to help ...
You can help by donating your time, skills and abilities as an AFRANA volunteer. If you'd like to consider doing so, please let us know by completing the interest form at the link below.
Share more detail about your interests or a community project we can help with by sending email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to help ...
There are many ways to help achieve the AFRANA mission. Here is a list of our current volunteer categories :
- Board Positon = Join the AFRANA Board of Directors
- Fort Hoskins = Help with Restoration & Interpretation at Fort Hoskins Historic Park
- MPA = Help the Marys Peak Alliance, a program committee of AFRANA
- SBCRA = Help the South Benton County Recreation Alliance, a program committee of AFRANA
- Jackson-Frazier = Help with Restoration & Interpretation at Jackson-Frazier Wetland and Bob Frenkel Boardwalk
- Outdoor Education = Educate people about our outdoor resources
- Conservation Work = Help with our Conservation & Field Projects
- Community Group = Community projects facilitation in collaboration with AFRANA